Ring now to book on:
01822 481731 / 07544 307183
or click here for booking form and post or email to email@example.com
TIMBER CAMPING PODS
This is the new trend in camping, which is getting more popular every year. We have 3 standard pods, which will sleep up to two adults, and two small children, and one family pod, which will sleep up to four adults. If you are not sure what they are, you can get more information from www.thepoduk.co.uk but basically they are wonderful timber camping huts, that replace the need for you to bring your own tent. When you stay in a pod the benefits compared to a tent are numerous:
- A secure dry place to stay, with little wind and rain noise compared to a tent.
- Already set up for you when you arrive, just move in.
- All the benefits of an insulated structure in winter and summer.
- Each pod has a light and an oil filled heater for extra warmth.
- A small covered area at the front to get any wet gear off before entering.
- A decked area at the front to do any cooking and relaxing.
- A great way to get in touch with and experiance nature.
- An exciting "den" style holiday for all the family.
- Bring everything you normally would for a tent holiday, except for the tent.
- A great value weekend break in Devon, with a difference.
Prices for the pod are exactly as stated on our tariff page, not being based on two people per night, and they offer a different dimension to camping that you are sure to enjoy. Each pod has its own picnic table that seats four people, so you have somerwhere to eat, or just sit and relax with a glass of wine.The showerblock is behind the pods, there is no long hike to shower or do the washing up. The chickens and pigs live just down below the pod area. You can watch them, along with the spectacular view across to Dartmoor.
See our gallery for pictures of the pod interior.
Interest in this new way of camping is vast, and with only a limited number of pods throughout the UK, advance booking is strongly advisable.
(Minimum 2 night bookings at weekends, 3 nights for bank holiday weekends.)
We do not accept group pod bookings.
Please note: Only 1 dog allowed per pod.
Booking Form and Conditions of Booking